Have Rainbow Songs at Your Child’s Birthday Party!
A music themed birthday party is a fun way to bring live music to your little one’s special day! Check out why families love to book a Rainbow Songs birthday party and their child’s event.
Here are 5 excellent reasons why to book your child’s birthday party with us:
- 45 minutes of sensational songs with an interactive music show
- Big Parachute Fun for everyone!
- The chance to join the jam and play musical instruments like the tambourine
- FREE Rainbow Songs T-Shirt!
- A special birthday shout out and a birthday song for the birthday child!
Call 416-535-5247 or email email@example.com to book your Rainbow Songs birthday party today!
General Information for all Rainbow Songs® Birthday Party Music Shows for toddlers and babies:
* We recommend contacting us at least 2 weeks in advance to book your kid’s birthday party package. Let us know where the party will take place, when you’d like the performance to start, how many children to expect, and what their ages are. Our parties accommodate groups of up to 20 children. Larger groups can be accommodated for an increased rate.
* If your kids birthday party music show is outside, make sure there’s an area where people can sit down (on the ground or on a carpet). Please also make sure that there is an extension cord.
* If the birthday party is inside, make sure there is a room large enough for all of the children and parents to sit together. Please try to clear the room of toys or other distractions.
* Let other parents know in advance that Rainbow Songs® will be the entertainment. Parents can help the children focus on the music by participating and singing along. We want both parents and children to have a great time together!
* In order for parents and kids to settle in for the entertainment, we recommend booking the music to start no sooner than one hour after the planned party start time.
* Our birthday party boundaries are restricted to within Toronto between Martin Grove Road and Victoria Park Ave. and south of Finch Ave. Party locations outside of this range will be subjected to an extra mileage charge.
Birthday Party Policies
* All birthday parties are payable in advance. Payment is required upon party booking.
*Our base price is $350 (incl tax), for a 45 minute event within our standard boundaries, for up to 20 kids. If you would like a longer event, are outside of our boundaries, or are expecting more children, we may still be able to accommodate you, but surcharges will apply.
* Any scheduling change is subject to a $25 fee out of respect for the time the performer had set aside for the party.
* The price of $350 covers the 45 minute performance. If the instructor must stay longer than the scheduled 45 minutes (for instance, if the start of the performance is delayed), then their additional time is billed at a rate of $50 per hour.
*Should you need to cancel your party for any reason, we would be happy to refund you $300 of the party fee. $50 of the total party fee is a non-refundable administration charge.
*Full payment can be made by credit card over the phone to our office, 416-535-5247.
What are other parents saying about our kids birthday party packages?
Just wanted to tell you how how much we loved our Rainbow Songs birthday party for our daughter. The kids were so happy. My daughter was shy at first, but she loved it. She remembered the songs from class and we play the CDs all the time in the car. Your teacher was great from the time she called me last week to ask about my daughter’s favourite song etc. to the event. She is so energetic and gets the kids involved. So amazing! Thank you again.
Looking for a great way to give back to the community with your kids Rainbow Songs birthday party package?
Make your child’s party a force for good by using the EchoAge partnership with Rainbow Songs Foundation (RSF) partnership!
EchoAge is an online birthday party service where kids get the gifts they want while having the opportunity to support a charity of their choice.
Rainbow Songs Foundation is a charitable organization modeled after Rainbow Songs. RSF provides high-quality, interactive music programs, free of cost, to families with young children using shelter services in the GTA.
Through RSF’s partnership with EchoAge, parents planning their child’s Rainbow Songs music-themed birthday party can provide music classes for families in need. Simply choose RSF as your family’s charity of choice directly through the EchoAge website, at http://echoage.com/charities/rainbow-songs-foundation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.